I usually stay up until about 12:30 or 1:00am watching TV before going to bed. Lately I've been watching episodes of "The Shield" on DVD but I'm also addicted to late night infomercials. The one I saw as I was falling asleep the other night was interesting...
I forget what the product was but after hyping it the announcer says "All yours for two easy payments of $9.99..."
Who the hell uses a layaway plan for a $20 late night infomercial item? If you gotta put a lil' somethin' somethin' on a $20 product, then you may want to re-evaluate your financial situation and, perhaps, your priorities.
And this is why I am an unproductive member of society....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY! B-wong is on. Feet pictures, please. Eric
Today I got vasovagal and fainted in the eye doctor's office while having "punctal plugs" inserted. Apparently the last few months of trying to get my dry eyes treated has taught me that I don't do so hot when the doctor numbs my eyeballs. At least Nicole was there to yell at the chick and make here call somebody. I was unconscious for like a minute! Good times. Nice little break from the dissertation...
i had visions of a lonely life alone. so freaking scary! did he mention that he passed out with his hands in a position that looked like he couldn't move and his eyes were open???
Post a Comment