1. God/Jesus etc....
2. Afterlife
3. Barack Obama (I believe he as a person exists but I don't believe in the changes we supposedly can believe in).
4. Global Warming
5. The "sympatho-" part of functional sympatholysis
6. That the SEC is by far the best college football conference (it is the best but not by far...)
Don't ask...this just popped in my head as I was reviewing lecture notes for my class in 30 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
More feet pictures....
Obama-4-Life! (kidding, I am a nader fan)
Yeah SEC! Way to get it done Auburn (ranked 10th in the country)... way to beat the worst team in your conference (Mississippi State) by a score of 3-2. And while we're on the subject, great going Georgia! For being ranked 2nd in the country during week 2, you sure did show unranked South Carolina (tied with Miss State for... other worst team in the SEC) how do get it done by narrowly escaping defeat b/c of a lack of... what is it that the SEC has trouble with... oh yeah, OFFENSE! Man, if only you could win football games without putting points on the board. LSU... I ain't talkin' shit about you. You piss me off for all the right reasons.
Post a Comment