Disclaimer: In no way is my intention to be disrespectful...there really is no other way to describe it...
I noticed something about myself this morning. I noticed the way I stand when I put my belt on is a very gay pose. One foot in front of the other slightly bent at the knee and my ass slightly stuck out. I've got to change this. I've also got to find better things to occupy my mind at 6AM. Perhaps I'll post a picture....
Off to go teach and then to KC to catch a flight for Florida for the weekend. Thank ET...it's butt ass cold outside. (Yes, I said E.T....I do not believe in god but I do believe in UFOs)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol! you are hilarious!
i wanna see house pictures-i hear its almost done - congrats!!!
Ha! I got a great visual of that pose you described!
If you don't believe in God, you should check out SouthPark episodes # 1012 and 1013 (season 10) on southparkstudios.com. Cartman freezes himself and ends up 500 years into the future when religion is dead and rivaling civilizations fight over who's "science" is the "right" science... phrases like "oh my science" and "science damn it!" are used... VERY FUNNY!
I use free episodes of southpark to numb my brain at night so that I don't stay up thinking about my dissertation all hours. So far, so good. I'm dumber, but happier:)
You got me all hot and flustered now B-Wong! I went from 6 to midnight. E
Post a Comment