Snow + owning a home = terrible combination
The great thing about renting is that you don't have to shovel any stupid snow. I spent a good 2 1/2 hours shoveling our driveway and sidewalks and putting down a layer of ice melt yesterday. In the cold and wind. How do I feel today? My back is sore and I can barely move. If you like snow, spending the bulk of your day shoveling the crap is a good way to make you hate it.
It was 1 degree (F) yesterday. There is something magically depressing about 1 degree. Sure, 0 degrees is colder but it's not as depressing as 1. It's as if nature is mocking you and giving you one stupid degree just to f*** wit'cha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny stuff! Crazy how the cold and even more so having to do anything outside in the cold messes with you. Stay warm my friend!
Post a Comment