Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Perhaps the Dumbest Phrase...Ever

Before I could electronically post grades, I had to sit through a stupid "training tutorial." Apparently, the higher ups at K-State don't think we can manage to select a letter grade from a drop down menu next to each student name (but that's an entirely different rant). As I'm sitting there pondering what I could be doing with an hour of my time, some douche says "As you may or may not know..."

Well, no shit, moron. Either you do or you do not know. That's how knowing stuff works. There is no in-between. That is perhaps the dumbest thing anyone can ever say. Why do we have these retarded (no offense) little phrases that make absolutely no sense? If anyone ever says that to me again (or, the equally quality phrase "you may or may not have heard...") I think I should be allowed to mock them for eternity. As you can imagine, I couldn't pay attention after that and instead spent my time pondering that phrase and how it could possibly ever be useful.

FYI...yes, electronic grade sumbission is as easy as selecting the letter grade for the corresponding student and clicking "approve" once you are done. Good thing we had a training session for it.

Later, suckers...

1 comment:

Eric Snyder said...

Hilarious... nice work.

How about when people say "literally" when they are actually doing something. I am literally typing a note to B-wong right now. No shit. Gotta go, victoria's secret fashion show is on. I like the set design. E