Friday, November 14, 2008

House Pictures
















I hate this blog thing. I feel as if I should have something to report on a regular basis. Sorry to say my life just ain't that interesting. But, here are a few pictures of the new house...I'll post more to my online kodak gallery when I have more time. I have an NIH loan repayment application to get done...
toodles, yo...










5 comments:

Grant Factor said...

Would I sound like a chick if I said "Holy crap I love that kitchen"? Or, rather, would I sound sexist if I asked if I would sound like a chick if I said that?...

I'll let you ponder that for awhile. In the mean time, know that I dig your pad. This is a place I could really see inviting myself to.

G

Ha, funny thing I just noticed, the word I have to type in order to verify that I'm not a computer posting spam to your blog: "gregg". That's funny!

Eric Snyder said...

B-Wong, I check your old blog everyday. So, if you have a very good BM, post it! Eating a spicy meal... let us know! Breathing O2, tell me all about it.
Want to talk about how great republicans are? Read the NY Times until you realize you are wrong! Ha!
(again, I kid, I am an independent)

Grant factor... does your husband cook too?

nicole said...

ummm your house is SWEET! i am jealous of your kitchen and your mcdonalds..sometimes fast food is just so good!!

Burton said...

But the question, as in any move, is "do you have an internet connection there yet?"

Lacy & Simon said...

B-wong is all grown up and has a house and everything.
Can Simon and I come visit for the holidays?
I agree with Eric, start posting stuff! What are you doing anyway working...?